To our valued PMI-SWVA Chapter Members,
On behalf of the Project Management Institute Region 5 and our current PMI Southwest Virginia Chapter Board of Directors, please join us in extending heartfelt congratulations to our newest 2017 PMI-SWVA Chapter Board Members: The 2017 Board Members are as follows:
- Mitzi Steele – Chapter President
- TBD – President-Elect (vacant)
- Eric Rothwell - Immediate Past President
- Ragan Farris - VP Finance (continuing)
- Irvin Childress – VP Membership (new)
- Ben Ostrander – VP Technology (new)
- Emily Cohen – VP Marketing & Communications (new)
- Kristen Gorman – VP Professional Development (new)
- Jeff Dillon - VP Administration & Secretary (new)
- Darryl Agee – VP Programs (new)
Next time you see the new Board members, be sure to shake their hand and give them your encouragement as they begin their volunteer service!
As PMI-SWVA brings a successful 2016 to a close, we encourage you to attend our annual year-end meeting on December 13, 2016 and get to know our new and continuing board members face to face. It is a great opportunity to have some holiday fun and talk shop all at the same time. Details will be sent in an email and appear on the website. For now just mark your calendar!
Again, we encourage you to reach out to any of our new or continuing board members with a congratulatory note or call of thanks for their volunteer leadership and support of our chapter!
2016 PMI-SWVA President